Monday 21 May 2012

1976 Shovelhead Bobber

Nearly finished, Toby and myself turned what was a totally standard, very ugly Shovel into this in just 4 days. Shorter shocks, 3" shorter forks, fat bob guard, shortened exhaust, sportster tank, bates light, T bars, moded primary and a few other bits and pieces. Just needs a seat and an MOT. Sweet.





This Shovel will be FOR SALE shortly but I'd like to do a couple of hundred miles on her first. Post me a comment if your interested and I'll get back to you.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    So I found your blog from eVilbay. I saw this Shovel and I have a seat that might suite it, it is an old school seat made for a Shovel chop that has been made on steel base, hand tooled in leather with cut out designs . Can email you a photo if interested for £20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking shovel there! been looking at them on eBay but not many turning up.... havent even finished my 79 Iron, but really, really fancy an old shovel! was this sold? JP

    ReplyDelete