Wednesday 5 December 2012

Drag Slicks and Front Runners? Twitch twitch.

I know I'm not in with the in crowd at the moment and thats because I've been struggling with all this skinny back tire shite, 18 and 19 back tyres, with puney 4.00 tyres, really....? Whats all that about then, they just look like you got a girls bicycle tyre rammed between your ass checks, Oh, thats what there supposed to be like, well thats OK then? I'm still not getting it though. But hey, salvation is coming, and its coming in the way of drag strip slicks, just feast your eyes on some of these beauties and they'll make your eye balls pop. I have been chewing my face off like a 14 year old sitting on a prostitutes lap, which slick shall I pick? So i said to myself, fuck it, and I picked 2, greedy greedy little fucker, mmmm, but I've always had a rubber fetish, I mean tyre, and these fat drag slicks have me twitching in my golden thong. 








1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you my brother.. I too have been bird dogging the drag slicks as well, and just like you I'm having a hard time deciding on which one to go with. I'm thinking about getting a stencil kit also so I can do my own custom lettering. I'll shoot you a pic when I get her all buttoned up. I like your blog bro, party on man

    ReplyDelete